- Temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold such as nasal and chest congestion, fitful cough, sneezing, minor sore throat, and runny or stuffy nose.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL¥ every 2 hours
- Children 3 to 12 years of age: Take 5 mL¥ every 2 hours
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
¥Dosage cup included. 5 mL = 1 tsp.
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS – Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS – Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS – Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS – Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 9C HPUS – Relieves sneezing attacks
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the active ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States. For more information about these ingredients, please click here.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Ask a doctor before use if you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlegm, or if you experience shortness of breath; or cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.3 g of sugar per 5 mL
- Contains 0.001% alcohol
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
For more information or comments on Chestal Honey, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
6 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267